RECIPE & INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
Couple of mushrooms of your choice sliced & cleaned
Sun dried tomatoes (make sure you drain the oil)
Pasta (your own choice) I used fusili
1 half tablespoon of sour cream
1 half tablespoon of water
Half a vegetable stock cube
- First cook the onions until soft.
- Next, add some mushrooms – cook until it incorporates well with the onion.
- Now add sun dried tomatoes and heat for a couple of minutes.
- Crumble half a vegetable stock cube and mix well with veg.
- Add sour cream & a bit of water and allow the mixture to thicken.
- Leave the veg and sauce to cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Heat the pasta in boiling water (for 10-12 minutes – depends on what type of pasta you use) on a medium heat.
- Drain the pasta, then add it back to pasta pot.
- Combine the pasta and veg together with a big spoon and make sure it combines well.